Info For Buyers
To Help You FIND A Home I Will:
To Help You CHOOSE A Home I Will:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price
- Review specific facts of financial alternatives to determine the price most suited to your financial abilities.
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice, NOT JUST THOSE LISTED!
- Provide access to the MLS directly from my website to see ALL Residential Properties listed by ALL REALTORS available TODAY
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship.
To Help You BUY A Home I Will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws ordinances, building permits, inspection reports and comparable sales
- Give you a complete estimated settlement expense sheet for any home on which you make an offer - there will be NO surprises!
To Help You to LIVE In Your New Home I Will:
- Explain all the financial alternatives, to find the lowest cost financing available on the home you choose
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents, and give you a copy of everything you sign
- Accompany you to a financial lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application
- Introduce you to all members of my team to make sure every base is covered on your transaction.
- Notify the neighbors of your arrival
- Help in transferring all utilities and services
- Talk to your accountant to make sure all tax advantages are considered and utilized.